Leaders In Training | November 2023- Year Anniversary Program
6 Principles of Self Mastery for Youth
Wednesday Nights 6:30pm-8:00pm | November 1,2023 – November 29th, 2023
Navigating the challenges of adolescence can be overwhelming, and having a structured program that addresses fundamental self-management, leadership, and life skills is crucial. Teaching young people how to manage stress, anxiety, and anger, and providing proactive strategies for mental wellness, not only equips them with essential tools but also fosters resilience. In a world where mental health is a significant concern, programs like these play a vital role in empowering young individuals to build thriving lives, navigate challenges, and develop the skills needed to handle the complexities of the modern world.
Who Is This Program For
Youth 12-17 years old that need:
• An outlet to thrive – education, community & leadership
• To build confidence and self-awareness to make better choices
• A safe place to open up and share exactly is going on in their world
• Friendships and connections with like-minded youth
• Real-life confidence-building strategies and leadership training
What your youth will learn
• 6 Fundamental Principles of Self Mastery and leadership
• 36 Tools and daily practices to optimize your life
• Tactful ways to manage emotions in a safe place
• Meaningful ways to connect with your families, friends, and communities
• Interactive activities in every session
What your youth will gain
• More confidence
• Meaningful connections with other youth and community
• Strategies to manage emotional wellness
• Better decision making
• Improved communication
• Build a high-quality life
• Leadership experience
Limited spots are available, register today!
25 in stock
“The 6-week program we offer serves as a transformative guide for today’s youth, guiding them through the intricate terrain of adolescence with confidence and resilience. This comprehensive program not only imparts essential self-management, leadership, and life skills but also delves into the critical mind matters and social issues prevalent in their lives.
Our carefully curated toolkit equips young individuals with powerful strategies to tackle stress, anxiety, and anger. Moreover, it instills proactive methods to optimize mental wellness, empowering them to emerge mentally stronger and better prepared to confront the challenges they face daily. In an era where fundamental self-management skills are often lacking, especially as youth transition into middle school and beyond, our program stands as a beacon, illuminating the path toward a balanced, thriving life. By investing in their mental wellness, we empower them to avoid crises, overcome obstacles, and ultimately build fulfilling, resilient futures.”
This lack of self-management has a significant impact on multiple areas for youth including:
• Mental Wellness
• Emotional awareness
• Student Success
• Lacking confidence
• Making poor choices
What you will get from this program
• Learn the 6 fundamental principles of self-mastery and leadership
• Gain over 36 tools and strategies to implement into your life and utilize as you grow through your adolescence and into adulthood
• Gain a new community of new friends based on growth, development, and leadership
• Gain a better understanding of yourself and recognize areas for improvement and growth
• Understanding how our thoughts, feelings, and actions all work together
• Develop self-confidence and tactics to upskill your own emotional intelligence
• Goal Setting and Accountability that will lead to a positive impact on your life
After this program
• Feel happier and more joy in your life – Reduce stress, anxiety, depression
• Take charge of your life and your future
• Have more confidence in yourself – Achieve and do more because of confidence
• Improve your relationships with yourself, family, friends, work, and school
• Better communicate with yourself, family, friends, work, and school
• Make better choices in our lives
• Set healthy boundaries that positively impact your future
• Self-manage your own emotions – Recognize and understand yourself and be better at self-care
• Reduce burnout and fatigue by utilizing the 12 fundamental principles
• Be more mindful of our thoughts and how they play an important role in our life
• Take more action and personal responsibility for your life
These principles are critically important for youth to learn as they grow. Without these necessary SKILLS, we are setting youth up for failure in the future.
By being proactive, we can support youth in becoming mentally stronger, and more resilient to life’s challenges but give them all the tools they need to overcome life’s challenges, obstacles, and adversities. And be proactive in preventing crises including, depression, suicide, addiction, domestic violence, and homelessness.
When we do not take control of our thoughts and mind the world will program it for us with outside sources that not just affect today but the rest of our lives.
What we do today matters!
Anniversary celebration 50% off!!!
6- Week Leaders In Training Only $298.50
Wednesday Nights 6:30pm – 8:00pm
November 1st, 2023- November 28th, 2023
0r call 780 512 5805
If needed, contact us for monthly or alternative payment options.
What Youth That Have Participated In the Leaders In Training Program Are Saying
“I personally really enjoyed this program, I made a friend and learned some new skills. What I liked most of all is we all had a day to lead whatever we wanted for activities”
“Oh it was fun, I really liked it no matter all the times I just wanted to stay home and sleep. Overall I really enjoyed the Leaders In Training Program, I learned a lot!”
“A lot of fun!!!!!!”